Mom and baby’s health journey.
Record, track and share your and your baby’s health information with doctors and loved ones during pregnancy and after. Start a LifeDoc™ health record for your child from birth and retain this valuable history for them.
Key features and benefits for managing your pregnancy and baby’s health with LifeDoc™ include:
- Pregnancy – track your entire pregnancy journey including pregnancy tests, doctor’s visits, sonars, symptoms and conditions, medicines and more
- Share – share your and your baby’s incredible journey with loved ones, creating folders and adding attachments such as sonars, photos and notes to your health information
- Baby’s health – start a health record for your baby from birth and track developmental milestones and health events throughout childhood, ensuring your child’s future health benefits from this valuable information
- ICE – ensure that critical health information, such as allergies, blood type, consulting doctors and medication, is available to medical personnel in an emergency,
- Reminders – set reminders for doctor’s appointments, scripts and postnatal immunisations for baby
- Health assessments – monitor health indicators such as blood pressure, weight, pulse and blood glucose to make it easy to detect early warning signs
- One-Time PIN – easy sharing of yours' or your baby’s information with your doctor with an instantly generated One-Time PIN that allows temporary access to information that you choose to share
- Convenience – manage you and your baby’s health from one secure location and easily access the records via any Internet-enabled device
- Family history – add maternal and/or paternal family histories to your baby’s health record to allow you and your doctor to better manage your baby’s health, including the detection of early warning signs